Friday, April 10, 2015

What I am doing with my Friday

I have had a few paintings that needed finishing, so I thought I would get to that today. I got out my watercolors and acrylic inks and set about putting those last touches on a couple of pieces. The pieces are below. I really enjoy working with watercolor and acrylic ink. So many possibilities!
Singing on a Branch • Original mixed watermedia on Arches 140# cold press acid free paper • 11" x 15"
To see the price of this piece click HERE

Another piece that I wanted to work with is below. I decided to add the geese to give movement to the piece. What do you think?
Looking for a Good Place to Land • Original mixed watermedia on Arches 140# cold press acid free paper • 11" x 15"
To see the price of this piece click HERE 

My Studio sale is tomorrow, April 11.

Come and visit and see GREAT art! Click HERE for directions. 

No comments:

Post a Comment